NURIN ADLINA
school
Sunday 18 March 2012 | 0Superstar (s)!

assalamualaikum. hey guys. its 18 march. so ? err time to go back to my 'prisoner life' laa. *sigh*

hmm and yeahh me waiting for my dad to come home and send me to hostel *sigh*

eh eh apa ni nurin banyaknya mengeluh ? --'

what did i do during holiday ? nahh. nothing interesting.

just sit at home and do the homework thing -.-

yeahh me like it so much teacher <3 -.-

bosan tahu tak duduk rumah je. not even keluar walau setapak pun tak. erghh !

kay me got to now.

sampai ketemu lagi yaa !

love,
nurin


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer


Assalamualaikum semua ! Meowwwww
Terima Kasih sebab lawat blog saya


Diary About Loves Site


Let's Talk!


Your Code !


Song

The Credits!


Basecode by : Fatin and Haizi
Own this blog : Nurin Adlina

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!